Friday, July 3, 2009

Thank you & more indie crafts!

Just a short note to thank all those who took advantage of the IndieSmiles promo last month! Enjoy your fabulous body products! Its been a busy month at Naturliche & more products are on thier way!

The more involved I am with icraft, the more I fall in love with Indie crafts. I was browsing the site today and found this delicious looking necklace that I just had to share with you all ~ SIMPLY SILVER. You can find it in the Silver Soul Design shop on icraft.ca.

You can always take a browse around icraft and find something new, something different, and everything handmade!

Happy Friday everyone! Stay tuned monday! I'll have some goodies here for you!

1 comment:

Silver Soul Design said...

Thanks for mentioning one of my wire crochet necklaces! :)