Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my little blog!

First I want to thank everyone for giving me such wonderful support through this venture! I am truly blessed to have the love and support of such wonderful and talented people!

Well, this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship, yes?

Today is the birthday of Naturliche Body Bliss! A very exciting day for me!

Stay tuned for more great things coming up, like an online store!

Many exciting things are being perfected, like my logo, website, packaging and all that dirty business work. Luckily, i make soap, so I stay clean =)

Follow my blog & you'll be kept up to date on the happenings here! Thank you all for your patience while we get up and running! I welcome your suggestions and feedback on this blog, and if you're one of the friends I have sent samples to, I welcome your feedback on my products.

Thank you again for all my wonderfully supportive friends. I certainly could not have done any of this so bravely without you.

Hugs & Kisses, Karen

9 comments:

Catherine said...

Yea!!! Woohoo!!!!
Congrats, Karen! Wishing you much success and joy in this new adventure!

Anonymous said...

oh now I'm more teary and smooshy! You Go Girl! I am so frickin' proud of you. wooohoooo

Sandra MacLean said...

Wahooooo sistah!!! Congratulations Karen!! Bill Gates soooo needs to invent the sratch-n-sniff computer - you only scratch what you want to sniff! LOL :D

Tanja said...

Congratulation!!!!!! This will be a BLAST!!!!
I tried you lavender bath-bomb tonight and it was FANTASTIC! Skin is so soft and it feels like you have used a real good body lotion - but it was just the water. Karen, I love it - and the lip balm. Will try the foot scrub tomorrow .... You go girl!

Judy McMullen said...

Yay!!! CONGRATS, KAREN, ON THIS FANTASTIC NEW ENDEAVOR!!! Love the look of the blog and am looking forward to getting some of your products!

Naturliche Body Bliss said...

X's and O's!
I'm teary eyed and smooshy... as miche says.... lol

MiamiKel said...

Congratulations, Karbear! Your blog is wonderful, just as the maker of these gorgeous products! Yummilicious they are!

Lorie said...

Yay, and CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't wait to try it all!

kadie said...

Yummmmmmmy!!!